Dylboznia

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm baaaaaaaaack

Not that anyone missed me, but I'm going to try once again to get hip to the phenomenon that is blogging. I think some upcoming articles will include "An Open Letter to my Mom (and maybe yours too)" and "Payday Lending Apologia" and then "Why Tom Danehy is a Windbag" (really, douchebag is more like it) for publication here, in the Tucson Citizen and/or AZ Daily Star as well as the local alternative Tucson Weekly where the aforementioned wind/douche-bag is employed. I'm going to build a formidable list of links to blogs I love, and I think I'll start with Authur Silber's "Once Upon a Time", if he'll be so kind as let me link to his blog. Anyway... Hopefully I'll soon have a huge audience that drives millions, er, hundreds (?) ... alright, dozens of Google ad dollars my way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home