Dylboznia

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So, my mom is blogging now...

And I'm not. Yet. And, I have got to fix that. I've been looking for other hobbies to fill my evenings besides watching TV and drinking too much, and while softball and Systema have served me well, I think I should spend more time writing. So, I'll try and get back to this blog and in the interest of widening my audience and attracting readers who's anticipation of my ramblings might guilt me into producing some content, I'll broadcast this blog's 3rd or 4th resurrection via Facebook and my various forum signatures. My more epic exertions will be submitted to Strike-the-root.com and LewRockwell.com for consideration. There is nothing in the universe I would love more than to make a little scratch, let a lone a decent living, as a professional libertarian-anarchist-gun nut curmudgeon. Hey, my mom made $6 through Google AdSense, so why not take a stab at it?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home